Article 1 (Application)
In the event of any conflict between the provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the individual provisions of the preceding Article, the provisions of the individual provisions shall take precedence unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
Article 2 (Prohibited Matters)
Users are requested to refrain from the following acts when using the Service.
- Acts that violate laws and regulations or public order and morals
- Posting content on this site that is libelous, defamatory, or obstructive to business.
- Posting reviews for the purpose of advertising
- Acts that infringe on copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights contained in this service, including the contents of this service.
- Interfere with or disrupt the functionality of the server or network of the administrator, other users, or other third parties.
- Commercial use of information obtained through this service
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of this service
- Unauthorized access or attempts to gain unauthorized access
- Collecting or accumulating personal information about other users.
- Use of the Service for any unauthorized purpose.
- Acts that cause disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to other users of the Service or other third parties
- Impersonating another user
- Advertising, publicity, solicitation, or sales activities on the Service that are not authorized by the Manager
- Acts that directly or indirectly provide benefits to antisocial forces in relation to this service.
- Other activities that the administrator deems inappropriate
In the event of any violation of the above, the Manager may, if necessary, take appropriate legal proceedings.
Article 3 (Suspension of Provision of the Service, etc.)
The Manager reserves the right to suspend or discontinue all or part of the Service without prior notice to users for any of the following reasons
- When performing maintenance inspections or updating of computer systems related to this service
- In the event that provision of this service becomes difficult due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning, fire, power outage, or natural disasters.
- In the event of computer or communication line outage due to accident
- In any other cases where the administrator deems it difficult to provide this service.
The Manager shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage incurred by users or third parties as a result of the suspension or interruption of the provision of the Service.
Article 4 (Deletion of posted reviews)
The administrator may delete a review posted by a user if any of the following apply, without notifying the poster
- When the contents of the website include defamatory or business-sabotaging content
- If it is deemed to be for the purpose of commercial advertising
- If it contains content that appears to be obviously false
- When harmful programs, scripts, etc. are included
- Any other cases in which the administrator deems the content of the posting to be inappropriate.
Article 5 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer of Liability)
The Manager does not warrant, expressly or impliedly, that the Site is free from defects in fact or law (including, but not limited to, defects in safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, fitness for a particular purpose, security, etc., errors or bugs, or infringement of rights). The Manager makes no warranty, express or implied, that the Site is free of defects (including, but not limited to, defects in safety, reliability, completeness, validity, fitness for a particular purpose, security, etc., errors or bugs, and infringement of rights). The Manager shall not be liable for any damages of any kind incurred by the user as a result of the use of this site.
In addition, the Manager is not responsible for any transactions, communications, or disputes that users may have with other users, companies listed on the Site, or other third parties in connection with the use of the Site.
Article 7 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 8 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
In the event of any dispute arising out of or in connection with the use of this Site, the courts of Da Nang City, Vietnam shall have exclusive jurisdiction.